Horrible Histories 2x05 | suggested by bofurbrummells
(724): If you can count on one hand the number of times you have actually, truly nearly died this month, then you are not really living yet.
moonshine maiden: horrible histories fandom questions!
I made up a quick questionnaire for our lovely fandom :D Please answer them and reblog!
- Favourite actor: Ben. :) But I’m partial to Simon too.
- Favourite era: Slimy Stewarts & Terrible Tudors. I also like whenever they mention the Crusades and the Plantagenets.
- Favourite character played by Mat: Patacuti
- Favourite character played by Larry: I liked that angry sea captain from the keel-hauling sketch in Series four.
- Favourite character played by Jim: George IV and Richard III
- Favourite character played by Martha: Cleopatra and that Historical Dates receptionist. I also like the old crone from the Crusades sketch.
- Favourite character played by Ben: Henry VIII and Alexander the Great. Also, Clement Vallandingham (the lawyer who accidentaly shot himself in court)
- Favourite character played by Simon: Death (of course!), Colonel Blood and Caligula
- Favourite sketch: The original Alexander the Great sketch (Skinny-man-dria), Henry VIII playing tennis, Cash My Sins, George IV finds out his dad is dead, Trepanadol, Pizarro & Pedro, Henry VIII on the computer… I could go on for a while… :P
- Favourite song: Ain’t Stayin’ Alive, Do the Pachacuti, Mary Secole, Ra Ra Cleopatra, The Borgia Family
- Favourite costume: No idea - they’re all so gorgeous!
- Favourite quote: “You must come ‘round the palace for tea. You can regale us with your funny stories.” “I’ve got a fantastic one about the time I was plotting to kill you!” “Did you succeed? No, no, no! Don’t tell me! I’ll wait until you come ‘round.”
- One historical event/time you wish they would show: I’d love to see more Russian and Polish history.
- Number one wish for Series Five: More skits with the Plantagenets/War of the Roses and the Borgias!
- If you could live in one era, which would it be? Hmmm…. I’d love to live in the Victorian era, because of the music, art and fashion. I’m not so keen on the general uncleanliness and cholera epidemics, though.
- Did you read the books as a kid? Nope
- Did you read the magazine as a kid? Nope
- Rattus Rattus – yay or nay? Meh. I don’t love him, I don’t hate him.
- How did you discover the TV show? Tumblr lead me to YouTube.
- Something you feel about the show that no one else knows: I’m not a big fan of Bob Hale. I think that’s because he tends to meander in his reports and I just want him to get to the point!
I hope this helped! Thanks for doing this - it was fun. :)
(775): “Wait, who’s gun did I have?” Moments when you re-examine your life choices.
Oliver Cromwell: the original Grinch who stole Christmas.
“Mr. McAvity” in the Middle Ages Historical Dentist